Tuesday, July 07, 2020

Tranmers White Magic

Ireland Imps Pairs .. 830pm ... CBAI125559 ...All tournaments or Ireland Imps
It is visible from 1830..

Tonight I am using my CBAI account with a 2 BBO$ charge. I am not fully sure how it works on the rebates. I know BBO takes half or maybe even 60-40. I only read the piece about how to setup.
I still have until end of July with my free account and will use that on quiet days. Any night its quiet I will put the event back up with the Free account.

Last night the all conquering Tranmers destroyed most of what came in front of them.
Strangely there were a few slip ups.

On board 1 .. they doubled 3H and Paul dunced it when he must have misclicked in his rush around the table. Stubbed his foot on the poker too. Good enough for him

On board 2 .. Paul attempted to let out 6D but it needed a double dummy play

Unfortunately it was too tough for declarer and 500 went to the Tranmers.

Next we saw the alleged Great Man doubling 5D but it was stone cold solid.
However even my dog would be able to make this and he is barely able to walk.

Then the poor teenager Luca Crone strayed onto the Tranmer table but with confidence as he was accompanied by his teacher jonny. I told bobz to the table you are going to get your skin peeled off.
The confidence Bobz123 said "Bring it on "
For a moment I thought the auction was ended at 4S and later at 5S but 
the weaker Tranmer was only treading water and roared forward with some cuebids. 
Eventually jonny got brave and decided to double. Within a second old man Tranmer had the ribber bridge blue card out. Jonny was in the snare. 
6S might have been okay as a sacrifice but who knows what reevaluation happens then. 

Then a normal club lead and a miraculous Heart switch from the weaker Tranmer.
Killed 3NT stone dead just as Luca was getting a claim ready. 

Finally Mrs Tranmer laid another trap and luca stepped in again ..

Minus 31 imps and skinned alive. Luca will need to go to Harry Potter wizard training after that.

Damn I spilled my tippex on the screen before I done print screen.
Anyway the Tranmer score was too good and would cause embarrassment to the other players
If you need to see it
Tranmer 111 its on the left

No comments: