Monday, April 20, 2020

Back to normal today April 21st

Ireland Imps Pairs will be at normal times of 5pm and 930pm to  REGISTER today April 21st. Also PeterPigot BC at 11am and Malahide at 2pm  
Thanks Eamon Galligan


Folks

Ireland Imps Pairs ...LATE ONE .. registering at 2130 and setting off at 1004pm for 21 boards in 7x3 format of 7 minutes a board. 

Apologies but my Fitzwilliam event ran late this evening due to a crash and I had no time to get the EARLY Ireland imps going. 

Anyway I need a nap as been on the go since 8am with Malahide and Fitzwilliam events. 

There were past 50000 folk logged on to Bridgebase at 3pm today for some reason. 

The Late and Only Imp Pairs April 20th
Here is the hand where the whingers were whinging about me adding on time. I could not see a clear outcome so I added time to let the play end. Its table 1 and the two whingers are down at tables 12 and below. A couple of minutes for the front table to finish a board is okay in my view. 
I regularly make adjustments but its only overtricks in partscores at stake ..no chance of going down but I always wait until any deciding play is completed. Remember its the same board at 20 odd tables so chances are I have seen lots of decent players play it out already. 
the whinger board 18
PS .. maybe katie121 only has 10 national titles but she won the Spiro most recently.

No comments: