Wednesday, May 01, 2019

Lady Milne Match 3 Stanza 2 video

This morning I made a video of the 2nd Stanza of the Ireland England Lady Milne match.
IRELAND led ENGLAND by about 15 imps the halfway stage. However Ireland tossed away about 43 imps in slight misjudgments thus putting them in a losing position.

http://fob.ie

The link above goes to Fearghals Wonderful World of Bridge and I use it in my videos to get information.

Here is the link to my latest video

Ireland England Lady Milne Stanza 2

...........
At the end of the month I am going to La Mon Hotel to put the Egan Trophy on vugraph courtesy of the Irish Bridge Union. 10 of Irelands top teams will take the floor and we will show TWO MATCHES PER ROUND.

Alan Hill will be the tournament director for this event. It takes place on May 25th 26th at the La Mon Hotel.

No comments: