Friday, May 03, 2019

New BBO versus Flash BBO

Good evening folks

Today I decided to try out the new HTML BBO as opposed to the flash BBO.
I used a CHALLENGE against my good friend Murphyslaw as the material.

From the start I had problems.

1. The advanced robots were slow
2. I kept getting booted out of the CHALLENGE
3. Eventually I started getting messages about cannot connect to GIB robot.
4. Finally I switched back to FLASH BBO and evenything ran like a dream.

You can find my experience here in a video.

Thankfully I managed to defeat Murphyslaw and put him to the sword.

Video of New BBO compared to old BBO

.................................
Last night I saw a bridge player of inter B standard win the last 4 tricks.
However it took about 40 seconds a trick.

I wondered about it so I asked her and she said .. I wanted to make them think they might get a trick.

YIKES ..

Thanks
Eamon Galligan

No comments: