Monday, May 06, 2019

New Bridgebase Test with Advanced Robots

This morning I am doing another test of NEW BBO with Advanced Robots. The last time it was boot out Eamon regularly. Later I ran a new test with Basic Robots and that seemed to roll along well.
Today it was a struggle with Murphyslaws Advanced Robots.

Then I found the touchscreen was working good or better. So I Tried some of that.

Then Peter Wilson came along and he always wants it now and right now.
Patience is not his virtue. He burst into my video like Batman in a Robin video.

So I had to leave my challenge and put up a teaching table for him. He wanted to play a loser on loser hand that he had attempted about 10 times already. I even told him how to make it but he was not listening so down he went again.

Anyway here is link to latest video test of NEW BRIDGEBASE ONLINE.

New Bridgebase Online test

Click on above link for a workout on the new BBO VERSION.

The bloody dog made a loud bark there. Scared the robots.

He must have heard Peter Wilson arriving into Bridgebase unexpected to learn about LOSER ON LOSER.


No comments: