Monday, May 13, 2019

Galligan tries Wbridge5 Daily tourney with Video

Yesterday morning Eamon attempted the Wbridge5 daily tournament

http://bridgez.net:3002/playonthecloud

The link is above.
New players will need to register.

The link to the video of my efforts is placed below .. I struggled home with about 52% and well down the field. However I might have beaten Willem.

Video of Eamons struggle on Wbridge5

Since then I have played a challenge against Murphyslaw from BBO sometimes referred to as Blanchman as he lives near there sometimes.

When the smoke cleared Eamon was shocked to be 57 imps behind after 16 boards.
Murphy is an ordinary Inter A player in Malahide Regional Bridge Club and suddenly he does this to me.

I will just have to take that as an outlier something akin to Liverpool and Spurs both making the Champions League Final from 3-0 down.

..............
Tonight is Malahide Regional Bridge Clubs Presidents Prize but they can be at rest as Murphy is working the night shift so will not appear at that event.

It was a wonderful sunny day today

...............
I found a great website from Israel but one might need to learn Hebrew.

http://bridge-tips.co.il/

Thanks
Eamon Galligan

No comments: