Saturday, May 11, 2019

Bridgebase version 3 video with Peter

Folks

This afternoon  I made a video by request of a challenge against Peter. Unfortunately despite playing steadily and avoiding most of the pitfalls I lost by 20 imps.
On further EXAMINATION I noted that my robot team mates had allowed 2 beatable games to make. This cost me 20 imps of loss. However team mates often do this in bridge so what can one do.

3NT with no play on a club lead and the robot made a club lead and then failed to finish the job.
4H with no play on any lead and the robot managed to let it slip through.

However the good side is that our Peter is representing Malahide against the dreaded enemy Saint Anthonys from behind the church this afternoon in the FA Cup final of Bridge.
Hopefully he will lead his team to victory and show them my video on his phone.
Peter is very techy sav. Next year he will be minding the bridgemates.

Here is the link to my 16 board loss against Peter the Shadow.

Peter crushes Eamon

.............
Tonight I am off to Malahide to run the Kirwins League Final evening.
It starts in Malahide Regional at about 730pm.

May 11th 2019

No comments: