Saturday, May 18, 2019

Galligan v Mullingar man and Zar points

This afternoon I finished off a challenge with Mullingarman.

Galligan v Mullingarman video

Later in the video we touched on some Zar points and also a hand where someone made 3NT when it was more likely 3NT makes the opposite direction.

Last night in Malahide Regional Bridge Club there was a popular winner of the Presidents Prize in Maria Ewing and Marisa Curran. The singer accompanied their victory march with Viva la Spanya,

Yesterday I made a short video of the end of a Murphyslaw challenge. I was not sure what to expect but in the end I won by 27 imps.

Galligan v Blanchman ..the revenge

The above videos give running commentary as I play and mention any silly things I might do.
I never go back and edit the videos to make myself look better ..it is what it is.





No comments: