Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Lady Milne Match 3 Stanza 1 Ireland England

Good morning all few of ye

This morning  I am continuing my Lady Milne series of videos. This is the 5th video of hopefully 10 videos telling the story of the Lady Milne 2019.
The event was held in the City North Hotel and it was a great venue.

Today we have

Ireland v England as my main match. We also glance at the other 2 matches if we notice anything interesting.

http://fob.ie is my source for results and scores and all things Lady Milne

Thats Fearghals wonderful world of bridge above

Here is the link to my video on Youtube

Ireland v England M3 S1

.....................
In the Kelbourne Cup I think 2 of my picks placed in the top 3 but maybe I need to check again.
WESTERN won the event leading the field a merry dance.

In the Inter A event some team led almost all the way and then Murphys Law came into play.
Murphyslaw is a well known bedroom bridge player only emerging from his cocoon to play as a replacement in Ireland National Finals  with his favourite partner Michael O'Mahony.

So the long time leaders were cruising to victory playing the final 4 boards of the weekend against a mid table team who presumably wanted just to head off and reach Malahide.

However Team Murphy somehow exploded into action or got loads of luck on the final 4 boards to oust the long term leaders and present the prize to the Mid Leinster Region which happens to be Murphys home region. Murphyslaw ...the Kingmaker.

No comments: