Friday, March 19, 2021

Galligan fails in Senior Trials replay

 Ireland Open Imps Pairs at 8pm every night on BBO. This is a good training session as well as competition. You won't leave this event without some story. 

https://www.bridgewebs.com/irelandimps/

I finished my replay of the CBAI Senior Camrose event and finished in 2nd last place. I managed to overtake the CBAI CEO at least and close the gap a little on former Irish chess champions Dunne and Delaney. 
However the Milne Team remained well out of reach. I am of the opinion that the teams made errors on purpose which held Galligan back. I expect to do better in the upcoming Camrose replay though. 
However I am aware that all my opponents got a crack at an underperforming WBU team so I might not be able to make up that gap. 


Last night Thursday March 18th Tadgh and Elaine took the victory.
We also had the well known murphyslaw at odds with his robot.





No comments: