Thursday, March 11, 2021

Galligan continues to struggle in Camrose Senior Trials after 38 boards

  Ireland Open Imps Pairs at 8pm every night on BBO. This is a good training session as well as competition. You won't leave this event without some story. 

Eamon is a great critic of players on BBO and Trials and other places. However I still stick myself up there and play the hands when enough time has elapsed to allow memories to be gone. So here is Eamon at bottom of Senior Camrose trials after 38 hands of 60.


Eamon feels that some of his lost imps happen when his Jack opponents outbid the best older players in Ireland. Now Paul Porteous is not a bad player and Fred Barry is a good old battler from the Regent. So its okay to be behind these players and their peers. At least I am doing the practice. Damn I just thought I recalled some plus imps coming around board 40 but that was the Saturday night Grand Slam Dunne and Delaney missed ....its not part of this set. 

The good news is that no matter where I finish in Camrose Senior Trials ..I will be taking part in the Camrose Trophy shortly as Fearghal gave me the files I need to create my Camrose Trophy tournament ..so 160 hands of that will follow in some future blogs. 

I am thinking of turning the Ireland Imps Pairs into a training tournament but nobody will know the theme until near end of the event. 




No comments: