Wednesday, November 11, 2020

The return of the Meadowlark ..was a fine bridge program for Windows in 1990s

 Folks 

Accidently today while reminiscing I looked for Meadowlark Bridge. 

Lo and behold Meadowlark has returned to life 

Meadowlark Free shop

So I went to the Meadowlark page and after some fumbling I clicked on Shop and then the picture 

of the birds and then added to cart and then clicked the Cart top right and carried on 

and eventually got 0.00 and no credit card it brought me to a place to download 

Meadowlark Bridge. Got an exe file called mb.exe

I installed it to check it was real program before telling you folk about it .. 

All good and installed ...seems to be written in python ... 

Now to figure out how to use it 

All I know is Meadowlark was a fine program before GIB arrived and later Jack. 

........

Apparently the Meadowlark engine is the engine for the Tricky Bridge phone app. 

.....................................

Some work to do here yet. It won't work on my ALL in ONE machine but it does work somewhat on my laptop. Its written in Python so is interesting. However I will report back when I figure it out. 



 

1 comment:

Mohannad said...

Do you still have the file? Looks like that website is gone..