Sunday, November 08, 2020

Galligan misclicks on a spade and makes 4H instead of 4H plus 3

 A few minutes ago I was playing on 

http://www.bridge-now.com/

And I as they say it misclicked on a spade as they say ....

However I know myself I told my fingers to click on a spade ... I did not mean to but I am 100% certain my brain got confused and I thought click on spade ... instead of diamond ... 

This is NOT the purpose of an UNDO ....
If you were aiming for Diamond 3 and your mouse slipped then maybe you can ask for UNDO or else be a little more careful. 
In the above case I knew I had 13 tricks and I got distracted or brain accident but I clicked on the spade and then knew I did not mean it ... 
YOU CANNOT HAVE UNDO FOR THIS ...
The site I was on does not allow UNDOs anyway ..
So I got 14% instead of 90% 

So when playing on BBO be honest about your undos .. 


No comments: