Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Ire Imps Pairs 2105 May 20th ..Galligan hits a bases loaded homer

Tonight we welcome as our special guest Hughie Draxler as he plays the cards awful well. The hands have been given a good shuffle so expect some fireworks. The hands are just shook up a little but nothing from any publication. Just the Really Weally Deally program with a little freakness parameter. I don't actually know what Freakness does but it gives us a few voids and not many 4333 hands.
I did a  great bit of slam bidding the other night against two great players from out the Northside.
They are still wondering about my bidding.


I opened 1H and my partner managed to bid 1NT over the spade intervention so I done a jumping bid of 3C as this shows strength .. My partner always shows support when he has it so 4C. I cuebid my Diamond Ace and now my 5 point partner rolled out the cannon so I had to jump the bidding to show him a void and he was able to bid 7C and I rolled that home.
The two lads gave me and my partner some very admiring looks.
So be aware when the Really Wheelie Dealing program goes to work tonight.

1 comment:

osheaf01 said...

Needs a 3-3 Heart break, by the looks of it. Napoleon loved a Lucky General...