Saturday, May 23, 2020

Eamon forgot to put up Ireland Imps

Last night I forgot to setup the Ireland Imp Pairs at my normal 5pm or so. Thus when 9pm arrived there was no Ireland Imp pairs and although I put it up about 857pm it was too late. We ended up with 9 tables but still had some good hands.
This evening I put it up much earlier. I was trying out a few things for another director so we put up the Ireland imp pairs.

Last nights May 22nd results .. Aoife wins

The fast playing Pat Quinn and Diarmuid Reddan partnership came apart in last 2 rounds against Peter and Aoife. This almost allowed regular winners Tranmer and Remnart to slip into the gold medal seat. As the prize for winning each night is a game with craigbane I don't know why Tranmers want to win so much. Maybe its just the competitive instinct. I must do my sums and see who is winning the most. It used to be Denis Sheehan but I think he is no longer the King. thegarve is a regular contender but he keeps falling foul of the odds. Better check if my event is really loaded up there.


No comments: