Thursday, May 14, 2020

Galligan + Jack play Hanlon and friends

Ireland Imp Pairs tonight 2105 ...register much beforehand

Beaware of the UPGRADE ..watch this video
Upgrade Video

Else at least read this ....
A new way to get left behind at tourney start

The famous grandmaster bridge player karel arrived last night moaning about getting kicked out at start. Nope ..he was goofing around over in the Casual area and never bothered reading about the upgrade. He would have noticed a small glitch as he was transferred across to the other server but that was okay until it went 912pm and he was not in the tourney and Pigot was in his ear about too casual. So read the above.

This afternoon I had time to download some files from a game Thomas Hanlon played in recently.
All great players and stars apparently ... well maybe not Tom Grue but he was still good enough to win stuff when Joe Grue was 14 and I was working in Minnasota.

Well seeing as I made a Jack file of the 25 boards and 14 pairs and given I managed to gash a slam on board 5 ...I thought I would take my claim to fame. However when the 20 boards are over no doubt I will be back where I belong. I don't know who any of these players are but they are all behind me after 5 boards of 25. I bid 5C and my robot bid 6C.

No comments: