Tuesday, May 04, 2021

10 boards gone in the Bankers Mini Teams and I am doing ok but my opponents are tough.

  Ireland Open Imps Pairs at 815pm every night on BBO. This is a good training session as well as competition. You won't leave this event without some story. 

https://www.bridgewebs.com/irelandimps/

I am playing the Bankers Teams 30 boards and I am not winning. Other folk have more generous opponents. However I am beating Mamie MacCormac. 

I remember the days when if you got away from Mamie's and Michael's table with a few matchpoints it counted as a success. So I am 6 imps ahead of Mamie after 10 boards. 

Have to go to the shops now for grub and wine.

............

I spotted Granda Tom on fire last night in Devenish Club. He crushed all including Graham and Pascal despite getting a zero on the final board. Its not often the Granda gets a zero. Guess Grandma done him in. 


No comments: