Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Last night I got done by thegarve's lack of computer skills .. He is on computers 22/7 and he cannot work the BBO

 Ireland Open Imps Pairs at 8pm every night on BBO. This is a good training session as well as competition. You won't leave this event without some story. 


Last night I was playing in my own Ireland Imps Pairs when I came up against thegarve and zaczaczac but thegarve failed to alert that he was dumb at using computer or maybe to be more exact dumb at using new BBO version. 

The bidding as above and I don't have much to do anyway but I felt surely 2S was forcing and surely they might get into trouble and surely I might be taking the willow to a higher spade contract but amazingly el garve PASSED.

Later on I asked him either zaczaczac don't know she is playing non forcing 2 bid or something else. 

The lucky bugger managed to misclick a PASS when trying to click on 2NT. He said 2S forcing 1 round. 

Galligan lose 8 imps minus and the plus for doubling 4S so maybe 15 imps on the board. How could it happen that the man who knows everything about everything does not know how to work the new fantastic BBO software and how come the bugger gets lucky enough against me. I did not even hesitate. I had my willow out ready to drive 4S into the stands. 

No comments: