Thursday, August 23, 2018

Videoblog 2

Good afternoon folks

As promised the conclusion of the Galligan versus Magic challenge.
However I first got to go to Youtube and stick up the video.

Its now uploading and these are my very early attempts at video making.
The idea of these two is to play the hands live and give my thinking and see how it goes.

I expect the videos to improve as time goes by and I learn more about presentation and learn better manners. Fearghal often tells me to be nice so maybe I am a gruff tournament director.

Eamon v Magic conclusion boards 9-16

Above is the conclusion of the Bridgebase Online challenge match
Click the link to watch
At the end there is a brief description of why I lost the match ..

Hopefully there are some pointers about bridge bidding and playing and also some of the things
not to do at bridge.

We will see ...

Seems much easier to make a video and share ones thoughts than having to write it all up.

Have to examine these videos as there seems to be a background sound that needs to be gone.
Hopefully next time it will be better.


No comments: