Thursday, August 23, 2018

Videoblog 1

Good morning folks

Going to try and see if I can put up a video on this blog.
This morning I played a challenge on Bridgebase Online against my regular opponent Magic.
Bridgebase Online has recently provided the challenge facility where one can play 8-16 boards against your friends or enemies. Hopefully it will be against friends as  enemies should be just placed in the sinbin until they recover their senses.

It says here I can insert a video so lets see how that goes.
No doubt I will have the wrong format or some other problem

Yes we ran into a problem  .. Videos of 100MB or less is the limit.

However I always had another plan so I am going to stick it up on Youtube and link to it.

Eamon versus Magic 1

So click on the link above for the first 8 boards of the Eamon v Magic live challenge
This video was recorded live and nothing was edited out of the recording.

The 2nd 8 boards and the final result will appear shortly.

Have to examine my recording facility as there is a strange sound in the background like a cinema reel. Maybe its the computer I recorded on or maybe the software ..Apologies

Apologies for the dog too !!!



No comments: