Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Galligan v Mullingar Man Monday AM commentary

This morning I had to finish a bridge video against my original bridge teacher. He is also known as Mullingar Man in my Bridge Video series.

Galligan versus Mullingar man

So we finished that challenge and won by 3 imps ..
However Mullingar man got about 30 imps in presents from Eamon and the robots.

Every challenge I play against Mullingar man I give him a couple of presents and he also gleans some from the robots.

Anyway the bridge keeps him alive.

Meanwhile I Played a BBO challenge against some Malahide intermediates and that did not go well.
Eye was not on the ball and the results prove it.


With Kitkatsist failing to tog out we were left with 4 players and Eamon Galligan finished last place.
However it was my turn as Eamon had destroyed the field in the previous 2 renewals.

Meanwhile Eamon went to Malahide Regional Bridge Club on Monday morning and made some good contracts. He also done several things wrong. The video below gives a quick commentary on the 21 boards we played.

Video Commentary of 21 boards Monday AM



No comments: