Friday, August 30, 2019

Galligan plays Malahide boards 11-22

As promised yesterday myself and Jack went into battle again and failed to trouble the scorers when playing the Malahide Strong Game on Tuesdays. Too many mistakes by me and a few errors by the Malahides diminished my score. It has to be somebodies fault. Must be Jack bridge program.

Nobody will fear me anymore. 43% is hardly to be feared.

17th place out of 22 pairs ..well 24 if you count Eamon and the Jacks.

Here is the link to the pain

No pain No gain

A player in this event in real life said I am very brave to post my losing result. I have nothing to hide ..sometimes I lose. Possibly my two table opponents were tougher than the opponents I might have played on the night. However I did tone my Jack down to 75% so that should have evened things up.

No comments: