Wednesday, March 20, 2013

White House Juniors

Today at 1530 which is about now the Ireland junior team are on Bridgebase Online playing against France.
Unfortunately in the last round Ireland seem to have run into an in-form English team who got good results on several boards and thus beat Ireland by 57 imps.
However that was a once off ...or maybe a twice off.. I expect a better result in this match though.
We will watch and see.
However be aware that the French juniors are extremely good players historically.

I have to go buy the dinner so off I go but I will leave BBO on so I can review when I get back.

http://www.nbbclubsites.nl/club/1003/uitslagen

Has the current positions. Ireland need a big win but France is tough.
Connolly at the helm in 4S but its a big ask but she is a capable player 

Thanks
Eamon Galligan

No comments: