Thursday, September 12, 2019

Boards 13-26 of MRBC Sep0319 and Billy goes Pula

This morning I completed the final 14 boards of the Tuesday Game in Malahide Bridge Club. I did better this time then the previous attempt. I finished on about 59% score which is always in the running for a prize.
I used Jack Bridge program as my partner and opponents.
Here is my video of the goings on

Eamon plays Malahide   link to movie

..............
Meanwhile out in Pula Croatia some Malahide members are carrying the flag.
You can examine the scores of Billy Ronan Thomas Gilligan and Peter Stewart here.

https://www.pulabridgefestival.com/results/

Magic Murphy had problems finding the 2019 results so if you cannot locate the 2019 results on the above page then you do have company. Might not be good company but ..

Now its time for the haircut ...the bi annual hair cut from Stephanie.

Next door to where the new ALDI resides

No comments: