Sunday, March 15, 2020

Tonight Monday it could be the Sligo Imp Pairs as Fergal has setup a 12 boarder for 1930.

Good morning folks

Given that rule 1 is ... The boss is always right
and rule 2 is refer to rule 1

Fergal O'Boyle has setup an event for his Sligo folk ... #9726
he says 1930 ...against our normal 2000 ..

We might even pull in 40watts from Longford ..

Tonights tourneys

1930 Fearghals ACOL Phoenix Sligo event..... 12 boards.... #9726
Message ansuid and he might let you play. 


2100 Ireland Imp Pairs ...tourney .... 12 boards...... #3926
Note BBO is struggling as there are 1000 new eamongalls out there.

You need a bridgebase account.

Anyway here are the results of tonights Ireland Imp pairs


We have to go to 5th place to find an irish pair but the hands were hard. 
Murphyslaw unfortunately got highlighted during my capture of the results but I do not mean to highlight the man. 

So tonight Monday we will aim for FREE Tournament #9726 and more information tomorrow.
BBO is also struggling under the extra demand for its services caused by the closed bridge clubs and last night limited tourney to 20 tables 
APWARD from out the WEST runs the HORNETS tourney for years and I understand her tourney was chopped off in running. 
Last night I could not enter my local at 1040pm  as for some reason at 906pm some committee took a decision that closing time was 1000pm .... 
Strangely the lights remained on at 1215am after I had walked to next pub and imbibed 4 pints and was on my way home. I guess its a Rivervalley 1000pm.

No comments: