Thursday, July 04, 2019

The First renewal of THE MUTTON CUP 2019

Good morning few and Garve

This morning I was recording a BBO challenge against Mullingar Man. Unfortunately I probably lost but I landed a good slam on the last board to give me a shot at the title.
I don't know the result as Mullingar man had not completed.

Then entered thegarve and walked all over my video.

Galligan v Mullingarman

Some of his news was good .. Jason Hackett a top English bridge player and chinease food expert is nearly 49 years on this earth.

Hence the inaugural Mutton Cup

The Inaugural Mutton Cup

This is an individual event and all entrants must be known to Mr Mutton or at least be known to someone. Maybe they might like some vugraph.

Meanwhile out in Malahide it looks like the bridgemates gave up or something happened but nobody has rang me so no need for me to vault into firefighting mode. One notes the presence of the newly honed Magic Murphy in the middle of the field






No comments: