Sunday, December 09, 2018

Stanza 3 of Jim Cahill Premier Pairs plus a video

I just played the 3rd stanza of 7 boards of the Jim Cahill Premier Pairs.
Jim gathered 8 capable Irish pairs to compete for some good prizes over the weekend of Nov 9th to 11th 2018.
I made a tournament for Jack using the results and adding in 1 play by the GIB robots.
After 21 boards I rank in 10th place of 12 but some well known bridge capabilities are behind me.
One is the incredible BJ O'Brien.
However on 41.9% I am a long way from my normal 55% plus  efforts at bridge. Maybe I am not as good as I think. I will keep playing even if I get dumped into the 30s.

Below is another video made from the Bridgebase challenges. This is a great new method of playing bridge against friends on BBO.

Galligan v PW




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are the prizes?