Monday, December 17, 2018

Galligan versus Kilkennyman

Today  played 12 boards against Kilkennyman.
However Kilkenny man failed to finish the 12 boards so we will have to add a small video with the results and analysis later.

Galligan v Kilkennyman

12 boards of matchpoints .. results to follow maybe

..................
Found a nice little app called Bridge CCAnalyser for phones .. Android maybe

Strangely enough  I was on one of my computers .. I think it was the all in one thing and  logged into Google and found the app. Suddenly a window popped up on my screen saying
"App will be installed on your phone shortly"

That afternoon  noticed a new app on my phone ...  guess it is the new world

This is a app of the program Suitplay for PCs ... by Jan Rom???? from Holland  think.

Thanks
Eamon Galligan

No comments: