Thursday, September 20, 2018

Galligan v Country Gentleman

This afternoon I finished off my latest 16 board challenge against the country gentleman who fancies himself at bridge. I had 6 bad efforts in the first 8 boards so reckoned I was trailing badly. At the end as anyone who goes to the end of the video will see ..I was correct. I got killed on about 10 boards.
However some justice prevailed and I managed to only lose by 9 imps.

I think its a good video as nobody is really identified and nobody is libeled or bad mouthed.
Some good commentary happens and we see the results at the end.

A person watching this video could agree or disagree with my bids as an exercise.
However its up to the watcher if they get this far.

In this new GDPR world one has to be careful not to annoy anyone or even mention anyone by name.
I am lucky in that I have a few folk who have given me permission to speak away for the good of bridge.
One guy said to me the other day .. I want another video and I don't care what you say as its all good learning Its good to play the hands and later see how you thought as you played the same hands as me.

So here it is

Galligan v Country Gentleman

Please understand the above video and others are recorded live and published unedited at the moment. Also the content is unrehearsed so no preparation is done in advance like in most training videos.

Soon I will deliver some prepared content videos but I will have read the book first and the knowledge will be correct.

Thanks
Eamon Galligan

PS ..If you don't play bridge and have somehow wandered here ..don't go away ..
go to  google and enter "Learn to play Bridge or ask me
eamongalligan@eircom.net or 087 9032505
Its a great game .. ..

PSS .. "I love this game " .. Declan the Donplayer ..

No comments: