Monday, June 18, 2018

Ciara Burns Gala Open Pairs 2018

As outlined above the Ciara Burns Gala Pairs. .;
Ciara Burns once called me a " You wee shite you Galligan "

I got lucky (at bridge) against Ciara and Mary Finn once.
I was thinking of the Pat Walshe penchant for leading Kx ...so when I got Kx I thought I would try the effect. It took Pat Walshe 100 leads before he captured a Polish expert.
It took Galligan one go before he captured Bunty Burns ..as Mary Finn watched helplessly as dummy.
Ciara ducked my KING holding Axx opposite Jxx …..as one might
The Galligan then played his other diamond as he felt a warm rosy feeling
The Ciara thought "This Dunce " and left it run to her JACK ...
Delaney swooped in with the DIAMOND QUEEN …

Next Delaney furnished another DIAMOND for me to Ruff ...picking up Ciaras Ace in dummy on the way ..

We later got a Trump Trick …. 4H down 1 on a cold one …
……..………………..
I had several bad hands against Ciara as well … but we won't talk about them.

No comments: